RE: XForms timer

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:58:56 +0100
To: "'www-forms'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Great. We're going to put a discussion area on our skimstone site, as well
as putting the documents themselves into Subversions...but of course they
don't need to be in only one place.

> Also, these stylesheets should be checked so that they run in
> more than one processor.

Yes, definitely. I'm thinking that these little stylesheets could be used in
a number of places:

  * as a pre-processor step when editing XForms for standalone

  * as a pre-processor step on a server that delivers XForms. So
    for example, we use Cocoon, and deliver full XForms, but we
    could add these pre-processing steps in Cocoon so that we
    still deliver 'full' XForms;

  * servers like Orbeon and Chiba might be able to just import
    these little stylesheets unaltered, directly into their own

So it would be good if we know that they work in many places.

Mark Birbeck
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net
t: +44 (0) 20 7689 9232