Re: @value on value element?

From: Allan Beaufour <beaufour@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:54:16 +0200
To: "Stefano Debenedetti" <ste@demaledetti.net>
Cc: www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>

On 5/11/06, Stefano Debenedetti <ste@demaledetti.net> wrote:
> Yes, wouldn't this be useful on labels too? Using output inside label seems more of a hack than allowing value directly on label itself...

At least it is possible to construct a label like that in the current
spec. For value it is not possible.

It could be useful on labels too, but it might have some unfortunate
implications? I'm thinking about non-text labels, etc. But then again
since it is possible to have output as a child, the problem is already
there I guess.

--
... Allan