Re: Because type is for datatype, there should not be a problem for XForms Basic

From: Allan Beaufour <beaufour@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:24:06 +0200
To: "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org

On 5/8/06, John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
> By context, I mean the XForms recommendation, specifically Section 6.1.1, which is the
> one we are going 'round and 'round discussing the meaning of.  I cannot see how that
> was unclear in my last email on this thread.

That was also my assumption, but instead of guessing and possibly
misinterpreting, I asked.

But I give up. We have different views. I try hard to see it from both
sides, from a generic context of "XForms", without counting words or
regards to how many years I have had a personal view of something. You
seem to have one concrete (implementation?) view, and that is
apparently the absolute truth. It's hard, if possible at all, to
discuss then.

... Allan