Repeat styling problem

From: Mark Seaborne <m_seaborne@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:00:50 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Can anyone tell me how to achieve the following:

I have an XML instance like this:

	<pattern name="fred">
	<pattern name="bob">....</pattern>.

At any one time zero or more assert elements are relevant.

I have used repeats in the following way:

<repeat nodeset="pattern">
	<group ref=".">
		<label><output value="@name"/></label>
		<repeat nodeset="rule/assert"/>

So I get a list of all the patterns, with each pattern followed by a
list of its currently relevant assert elements.

When there are no relevant assert elements for a pattern I want to
hide the label for the group bound to that pattern. I can't work out
how to achieve that. I am hoping that I have overlooked some obvious
solution, and that someone will be kind enough to point it out to me.

All the best