RE: "What XForms does (and what it doesn't do)" on TheServerSide

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 21:09:47 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Thanks for pointing it out Erik...I've added a post about XForms being
easier than you think (i.e., it makes the easy stuff *very* easy, and still
packs enough power to tackle the really difficult stuff).

As it happens, I think Frans's point about the spec being complex is fair
enough, but we just need to keep ensuring that we have plenty of material to
refer people to.

All the best,

Mark

Mark Birbeck