Re: How are index and focus connected?

On 3/28/06, David Landwehr <david.landwehr@solidapp.com> wrote:
> How is the repeat-index connected to the focus handling? The
> specification does not mention anything about what happens with the
> focus when the index is moved and it seems to me that there should be a
> link between focus and index.

Imho too. I've always seen focus and index being connected: At all
times it should hold that, if the repeat has focus, the focus should
be on the repeat-index. (or the other way around)

> Now clicking on the r2 again what will the instance look like in that
> case, [1] {r1,r2,r5,r4,r3} or [2] {r1,r2,r4,r5,r3}.

I'm for [1] which, coincidently, would also be the case for next
release of the Firefox extension :)

(this is only my personal opinion)

--
... Allan