A couple of notes

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:18:27 -0800
To: www-forms@w3.org
Just wanted to let the XForms community know that some software
changes by the IBM community team have caused my blog to be
temporarily unavailable unless you attach index.jsp to the end:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/boyer/index.jsp

Anyway, my March 14 post was at once a celebratory post about
the publication of XForms 1.0 2nd Edition and also a note about
an important change coming for the XForms 1.1 namespace.

Come by, have a look, leave a comment or request for me to talk
about a topic of interest to you...

Best regards,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Senior Product Architect/Research Scientist
Co-Chair, W3C XForms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com  http://www.ibm.com/software/

Blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/boyer/index.jsp