Re: XForms Editor Review

Lars Oppermann ha scritto:
[...]
> Richard Braman wrote:
[...]
> I would rather concentrate
>> the effort in xForms community than in OO (and they can particpate)
>> because the implementation knowledge exists in this community.  Who
>> heads Xforms dev in OO?
>

> I do :)
[...]
> The goal of XForms in
> OOo is to introduce rich declarative XML based forms into the world of
> office productivity applications. Nevertheless, a good XHTML+XForms
> export can also be a part of that.

I fail to see how can an office application claim to be a "productivity" application if it cannot export to the web. (And I don't even condider the possibility that an office application exports in HTML instead than XHTML).

OO must do that to be an office productivity application.

Unless its agenda is really "introduce rich declarative XML based forms into the world fullstop".

ciao
ste