	Von: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Tamasoiu Simina
	Gesendet: Dienstag, 07. März 2006 09:07
	An: www-forms@w3.org
	Betreff: Re: XForms and InfoPath

	Hi,

	Thanks for your reply!
	I already have a standard XML schema. The problem is that is very large and indeed, contains a lot of rich text and recursivity. And i dont know whether i can integrate these 2 items into XForms. This schema was integrated into InfoPath, but now that we want to replace InfoPath with Xforms i cannot use anything from the InfoPath stuff.. :)And i only have the schema as a starting point. Any oppinions of how could i do that?
	Im looking forward for your answer.
	Simina

	Jason Bailey <j.bailey@sussex.ac.uk> wrote:

		Hello,

		I've spent a lot of time using Infopath and Xforms together. I don't think
		this is a good way to work. Infopath, for example, doesn't produce text
		only xml and so some of the xml (rich text) produced by Infopath would not
		be readable.

		I think it would be better, if possible, to re-write the schema to
		standards rather than use Infopath's schema. Not sure if that helps!
		Infopath uses a lot of rich text boxes which I don't think will translate
		to xforms, will they?

		Jason

		--
		Jason Bailey