Open selections

From: Rafael Benito <rbenito@satec.es>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:30:47 +0200
To: <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>
  <http://www.satec.es/plant_correo/img/Logo_sistemas.gif>

   Leigh,

I am not sure we are understanding each other.

    My point is that it is the author who wants to label open selections.
Maybe he has not to specify it but he WANTS to do it and I still do not know
why the author can label enumerated values and can not label open selections
in the same way.

    I think the approach proposed by us with the empty values is an
improvement over what it is currently in the spec and also clarifies
something rather vague.

    Rafael

Logo_sistemas.gif
(image/gif attachment: Logo_sistemas.gif)