Re: Does setvalue update the instance immediate?

All,

But if you replace the output-control by a send that is bound to a submit
that is dependant on the change made by the setvalue, the submission will
serialize the new value set by the setvalue. Right?

This isn't the case in the Firefox XForms extension. And adding the rrr
actions didn't solved anything... So I may conclude that is a bug in the
implementation (there were some other implementation that behaved like the
Firefox extension, that's why we weren't sure about it).

Thanks for the quick response,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivedesigners.com