Re: Does setvalue update the instance immediate?

Nick,
I realize now that you are asking why the question  is why the output
is not updated, not if the instance data is updated.

Even though the instance data is updated the formcontrols (and thus
output) will reflect the state of the instance on xforms-refresh of
the model, and that is deferred. (as well as the other model update-
steps)

kenneth