Re: Does setvalue update the instance immediate?

From: Mark Seaborne <m_seaborne@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:02:16 +0100
Cc: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivedesigners.com
To: www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>

Note that we have had some success by moving the message action to a
value-changed event handler. To do this we added a "dummy" form
control bound to the node to receive the xforms-value-changed event
triggered by the setvalue action elsewhere.

Testing is being conducted using a recent nightly build of the
Mozilla XForms processor.

All the best

Mark