Re: Does setvalue update the instance immediate?

Note that we have had some success by moving the message action to a
value-changed event handler. To do this we added a "dummy" form
control bound to the node to receive the xforms-value-changed event
triggered by the setvalue action elsewhere.

Testing is being conducted using a recent nightly build of the
Mozilla XForms processor.

All the best

Mark