Is the unique schema type supported in XForms

From: Flinton Adam <Adam.Flinton@cfh.nhs.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 10:25:41 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Dear All,

I've been looking all over & maybe I'm just going "doc blind" but we
have a schema which has the following part:

		<xsd:unique name="oid_must_be_unique">
			<xsd:selector xpath="OID_root"/>
			<xsd:field xpath="comp_OID"/>
		</xsd:unique>

Given this is basically an Xpath statement within a schema, is unique
supported?

I.e. I might have the node I am editing in one model/instance & the full
document in another & before I submit I should know that the OID I have
created is not a duplicate.

TIA

Adam

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.