Switch inside a repeat in XForms 1.1 [was switch & repeat controls]

All,

Did we already decided if we are going to 'solve' the switch inside a
repeat in XForms 1.1? I'm sure we talked about it, but can't remember what
the outcome of the discussion was....

Thanks in advance,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivedesigners.com