Re: Event questions.

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:27:03 +0100
To: "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: "Rogelio Pérez Cano" <rogeliop@satec.es>, www-forms@w3.org

Steven,

I think Rogelio's question is whether it should *still* execute, even
with a handler attribute on it.

It's a good question, and not one I've seen raised before. My first
reaction is to say that for conformance reasons it would be more
straightforward if both messages were invoked.

Any thoughts?

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck