Re: xforms 1.1 xf:insert examples

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:55:05 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Erik/Aaron,

Aaron wrote:
> > Man, this is a complicated section with a bunch of rules.

I agree. A month or two ago I started documenting some of this on our
skimstone site, and I'll confess that it was primarily for my own
benefit! I was constanty having to go back to the spec to remind
myself of the syntax, so I decided to write something that took the
"if you want to do x, this is how you write it" approach.

The entry begins here:

  http://skimstone.x-port.net/node/339

and if you have any comments for improving it, or examples you would
like to see, they'd be much appreciated.

(Note that this item also links to a description of the evaluation
context, which is another area that authors usually get lost. Any
comments on that would also be welcome.)

All the best,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck