Re: i18n, componentized forms and multiple models

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:28:00 +0200
To: "Andrew S. Townley" <andrew.townley@bearingpoint.com>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:25:37 +0200, Andrew S. Townley
<andrew.townley@bearingpoint.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer.  I hadn't seen it before, but you're right, it
> is similar to my problem.  I didn't know enough about XForms to come up
> with the submission technique, but this still leaves me with the problem
> of trying to share data across multiple models.

Why are you doing it across models? Put all the instances in one model.

A model is meant to represent the abstraction of a single form. If a form
is using lots of data from different locations, they should be aggregated
in a single model.

Best wishes,

Steven