Re: i18n, componentized forms and multiple models

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:44:44 +0200, Townley, Andrew
<andrew.townley@bearingpoint.com> wrote:

> I have this part working fine in my example using two such selection
> lists, but where I'm a bit stuck is that I also would ideally like to
> have a separate model which stores the language preference for the
> user.  No matter what I've tried, I can't seem to be able to dynamically
> evaluate something sensible for:
>
> <xforms:select ...>
>   <xforms:itemset model="List1" nodeset="/ListItems/Item">
>     <xforms:label ref="Label[lang(????)]"/>
>     <xforms:value ref="@Code"/>
>   </xforms:itemset>
> </xforms:select>

You should check my tutorial 'XForms for HTML Authors, Part 2' at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2006/xforms-for-html-authors-part2.html#Getting,
where I give exactly such an example.

Hope it helps,

Best wishes,