Use cases for multiple models

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:12:20 +0200
To: 'www-forms' <www-forms@w3.org>

All,

I am wondering what use cases for multiple models XForms users have
encountered.

I personally have very rarely had the need for multiple models, and
encountered issues when trying to use multiple models related to the
XPath evaluation context in controls (for example once you are in the
context of a model, the instance() function can only access instances
from that model).

But I still want to believe there must be good use cases out there, so
don't be shy and please share :-)

-Erik

--
Orbeon - XForms Everywhere: