RE: setting a default value (setvalue)

Mark,
--On 17 January 2006 13:10 +0000 Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
wrote:
> First, your xf:setvalue is never 'called'--the xf:insert is registered for
> the DOMActivate event, but xf:setvalue is not. So you'll need to create an
> xf:action with @ev:event set on it, and put both xf:insert and xf:setvalue
> inside it.

Thanks for this. This looks like the answer. Just my lack of understanding.

> Second, your XPath to my:HighCurrentProducts is probably wrong; judging by
> the rest of the form it needs to be:
>   my:group8/my:Highlight/my:HighCurrentProducts

I think I was mid-way through changing things over. I was using a previous
example (of mine) to create a new form. It's all now working apart from the
setvalue. i spent a lot of time last night experimenting so it may be a bit
cobbled after that.

> Finally--and this is purely about style--do you realise you will get a new
> table for each iteration of the xf:repeat?

Style- not one of my best skills. I'll take a look at this, thanks a lot.
Actually I may have done this just for this *ahem* example to close it off
neatly so you can see the start and end.

Jason

--
Jason Bailey
IT Services