Re: AW: AW: Stylesheet for Transforming HTML forms to XForms

And good morning to you :)

It seems that the prefix xsd: is not bound for:
<xs:simpleType name="email">
  <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
    <xsd:pattern
value="[A-Za-z0-9!#-'\*\+\-/=\?\^_`\{-~]+(\.[A-Za-z0-9!#-'\*\+\-/=\?\^_`\{-~]+)*@[A-Za-z0-9!#-'\*\+\-/=\?\^_`\{-~]+(\.[A-Za-z0-9!#-'\*\+\-/=\?\^_`\{-~]+)*"/>

  </xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>

I think you just need to rename the pattern xsd: to xs:

When that is done I get an error which says that ~ is not a valid
character. That is caused by ATV, e.g. the { in the datatype has to be
escaped with {{ like:
<xs:pattern
value="[A-Za-z0-9!#-'\*\+\-/=\?\^_`\{{-~]+(\.[A-Za-z0-9!#-'\*\+\-/=\?\^_`\{{-~]+)*@[A-Za-z0-9!#-'\*\+\-/=\?\^_`\{{-~]+(\.[A-Za-z0-9!#-'\*\+\-/=\?\^_`\{{-~]+)*"/>

So that email type should look like: