Re: server-side validation: relevance

From: Jay Knight <jhknight@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:56:48 -0600
To: www-forms@w3.org

Sorry about the ping... I've just signed up, and don't seem to be
getting all the messages coming through...  Looking at the web
archive, I see I have some responses:

Mark did a wonderful job explaining my problem.  I will require
absolute paths for now, and hopefully come up with something in the
future.  I've tried to think up a way to "translate" relative paths
into absolute ones that evaluate to the same value/nodeset, but I
don't think there is a straightforward, reliable way to do that...

If there are any more thoughts/ideas/suggestions, that would be great.

Jay K