Re: [ANN] Tutorial: Searching Flickr with XForms

Allan Beaufour wrote:
> On 2/10/06, Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net> wrote:
>> The tutorial itself is here:
>>
>>   <http://skimstone.x-port.net/index.php?q=node/89>
>
> A slightly modified version of the form, that works in Firefox 1.5.0.1:
> http://www.beaufour.dk/blog-archives/2006/02/flickr_search_firefox.html

Thanks very much Allan! This tutorial, and the original by Mark, has
been that "missing link" in my understanding of how to display the
response from the server, and conditionally display errors/success
differently.

Now I am able to (hopefully) head in the right direction to display
server-side validation errors (ie, database insert failures) after the
form has been submitted.