Re: replace="instance"

From: Swithun Crowe <swithun@swithun.servebeer.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:56:37 +0000 (GMT)
To: Nicolás Echániz <nico@rakar.com>
cc: dev-tech-xforms@lists.mozilla.org, www-forms@w3.org

Hello

NE > This is a bug that is in the mozilla xforms processor where itemsets are
NE > not dynamically updated.  My Mozzie project
NE > http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/mozzie fixes this issue.  Eventually
NE > the code will hopefully appear back into the main truck of the mozilla
NE > project.
NE
NE
NE Is there a way of forcing the update?

I've come across this before. One solution is to use a repeat loop full of
triggers, rather than a select menu. The repeat code is a bit more
responsive to updates, though a repeat still won't always update itself
when it should. In these cases, sometimes submitting the instance and
replacing it will force an update.

Perhaps a submit will work with a select1 too. Good luck.

Swithun.