Re: [ANN] A new live XForms example: the "DMV Forms" sample application

From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <sh@defuze.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:24:38 +0100
To: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
CC: www-forms@w3.org

Hi Erik,

Nice little application you show us there. I have one question (as an
XForms beginner). Your pages are returned using "text/html" and follow
the HTML 4 DTD while including XForms element. Is it a correct way to
return an XForms document? I mean I would have thought it should be
either application/xml or application/xhtml+xml and follow the XHTML DTD
instead so that the user agent know it deals with XML all the way through.

Is it a correct behavior?

- Sylvain