RE: .xf-value

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:01:58 -0800
To: "Elliotte Harold" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>, <www-forms@w3.org>
I think Aaron Reed is on vacation, but if he isn't I'm sure he'll give you a better answer.
Your surmise is correct, and .xf-value is the workaround.

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XForms:Mozilla_XForms_Specials#Pseudo_element_support

You might want to thumb through the rest of the Mozilla-specific XForms documentation here:
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XForms

Leigh.