[ANN] formsPlayer and XForms 1.1

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:57:16 +0000
To: www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

As you'll no doubt be aware there was a new draft of XForms 1.1 this week:

Thanks to some sterling work by the doctor, this draft is dangerously
close to being final, so we're producing new releases of formsPlayer
1.5 at a fair pace at the moment, as we add 1.1 features. The latest
version is always available from:

We've entered all the new features into our issue-tracking system, so
you should be able to see what has been implemented and what is left
to do:

If you see any bugs we would of course appreciate it if you would
enter them in the same area. Similarly, if anyone thinks a feature has
been misinterpreted then feel free to add comments to the issue.

Finally, we've also tagged these issues as well as any other
1.1-related content with the category "XForms 1.1", so you can easily
obtain a summary of all XForms 1.1 content in the site, from here:

Examples that show how to use the new features are a little thin on
the ground at the moment, but they will follow!

Mark Birbeck
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net
t: +44 (0) 20 7689 9232