Re: Styling based on instance data

I quite like this. In the past I have built complex workflows (not using
xforms) that are based on the notion of overdue documents (nothing new
here), and as part of that system we ended up adding classifications to
documents so that a workflow/escalation/handling policy was based on a
document's due date and its classification (and its author and anything
else deemed relevant by the various workflows themselves). So that for a
given due date the notification
times/frequencies/recipients/messages/escalations etc are all different
depending on the documents classification. Any thoughts that help
represent this kind of idea in an xform are very welcome in my book.

Jason.

o on.