From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Steve K Speicher
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 10:39 AM
To: www-forms
Subject: Re: Styling based on instance data

Perhaps my case is slightly different, styling based on a control's
bound
node's value.

On thing along these lines that I've wanted to do is:

xforms|*::value[content="blue"] { background-color: blue; }

Where the implicit attribute "content" would enable things like having
select's item be blue as well as the select's value being blue (when
choice of "blue" of course).

- Steve Speicher

"Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com> wrote on 11/30/2006 06:37:00 PM:

> Itwouldbeniceif you could use CSS to style the background of repeat
> items yellow if they are "selected" in the data using some magical CSS
> XPath selector:

repeat.lines::repeat-item[xpath(boolean-from-string(instance()/lines/lin