Re: Styling based on instance data

I'm not sure a simple on/off is powerful enough. If a solution is to be
found it should be capable of handling as many situations as possible.
Consider a form as below but where you want the colour to reflect the
degree of overdueness, and that degree should be expressed as a
calculated rgb value that directly correlates to the number of hours
overdue (shading darker or redder or whatever). Its not a great example
but you get the idea - someone is going to want to use a calculated or
otherwise broad range of values for this stuff. Is there a way to modify
the css at runtime?
maybe something like:

     :mip-overdue-on { color: <xf:value-of bind="@due"/> ; }

or maybe relying on css for all the stying options is just asking too much.

Jason.