RE: Styling based on instance data

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:25:11 -0800
To: <jeacott@hardlight.com.au>
Cc: "www-forms" <www-forms@w3.org>

Thank you.  I am using the word "selected" in a confusing way here.
I didn't mean the thing that is expressible using the proposed CSS3
pseudo-element ::repeat-index, but instead an application-specific
definition of selected, which in my example below is dependent on the
value of an attribute on the repeated node.
Leigh.