RE: url params et al

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:14:29 -0700
To: Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <u.n.l@gmx.net>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>, "Francisco Monteiro" <monterro2004@tiscali.co.uk>, "T.V Raman" <raman@google.com>, "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>

Uli,
Thank you for the correction on repeat and range.
I marked xf:repeat-* as possible third-round cuts because they are used on elements of the host languages, and I'm unsure of the processing model.  But I agree that if they same things work on repeat, it would be nice if they worked on the repeat attributes.
Leigh.