RE: XForms schema: mustUnderstand and extension

The way facileXForms implements extensions is via a "bridge", since most of
our extensions are either Dojo or Yahoo (YUI) composite widgets, the bridge
acts as the controller to the view and model. The bridge has the same logic
as a group element and then uses publish/subscribe paradigm for all its
children . This way any framework can easily be "plugged" in.
Also we did this, because we use JSON as our data interchange. Every one
wants JSON today.

<my:controller ref=".." id="controller1">
<dojo:widgets
<yui:widgets

<xf:action all events as per group element

facileXForms from an Xforms perspective is only interested in the model, our
Xforms with XML Events (client end ) is the controller.

When we have finished our implementation we will support fully Windows
Workflow Foundation concepts (client and server end).The Xforms model markup
is far simpler then the foundations XAML, we can transcribe between the two.
So the logic goes we will be supporting

1] Sequential Workflows
2] Machine state workflow with dynamic updates to single instance of
workflow
3] Data driven workflows

We should all thank Microsoft for bringing Workflow concepts to the masses.

See some of the many example I have sent to the group
Francisco