Re: url params et al

Jason,

Glad that works for you...but that's a server-side solution, so it
falls into the first category I outlined, such as ASP, JSP, PHP, etc.
Chiba is doing the substitution for you.

I'm not saying this isn't useful, just that I'd like to see a solution
where you could do this even if you were running a form locally on
your machine, with no server.

--
Mark Birbeck
CEO