Re: url params et al

another way to look at this would be to think of the session
specific params as living in an XML file.

Then turn xforms on its head and use an xhtml+xforms document as
the edit template for that XML document, and on load have that
document do a submit with replace=instance to act as a
"bootstrap" step to pull in the rest of the session-specific
data.

We in the XForms WG had discussed this as an XML-EDit PI at one
point but never finished it --- but you could probably get there
by just viewing the xhtml+xforms template as a viewing lens or a
"transform" in this case.

--
Best Regards,
--raman