Switch case construct

From: Francisco Monteiro <monterro2004@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:22:02 +0100
To: "'Francisco Monteiro'" <monterro2004@tiscali.co.uk>, <www-forms@w3.org>
 My take on the whole switch-case construct is  that  it is too restrictive.
The case element is a control so all rules about Xforms control should apply
by this I mean enabled, disabled etc. When you are doing workflow and have
tabbed switch, the case element is viewed as a "section" just as paper forms
are written today.

I have a small example here which demonstrates what I am implying and it can
be viewed here
http://showoff2.awardspace.biz/pack/pack/examples/tabswitch2.html
<BLOCKED::http://showoff2.awardspace.biz/pack/pack/examples/tabswitch2.html>

Most clients I have like it this way, they see up front what is enabled or
disabled. Xforms must be viewed in terms of workflow, anything which helps
users have a easy experience should be encouraged.

Regards
Francisco