Re: send can violate bind/@constraint

Leigh, Aaron:

I read the spec the same way, and unfortunately it is true that this
behavior breaks the reasonable assumption that submission will only
submit an instance that has passed validation AND the "required and not
empty" rule (unless you use XForms 1.1's new @validate or @required
attributes to disable those constraints).

I hope that this is an unintended consequence of the spec and that
somehow we can fix it in an errata.

-Erik

--
Orbeon - XForms Everywhere: