ANN: formsPlayer 1.4 Updated

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:31:34 +0100
To: "'www-forms'" <www-forms@w3.org>
Cc: <formsPlayer@yahoogroups.com>

Hello all,

A new version of formsPlayer is available, the main goal of which is to
fully support the second edition of XForms 1.0 (the new release of the
specification contains quite a few clarifications as to how things should be
implemented).

In the process of doing this, we've also added:

 * asynchronous submissions;

 * conditional action handlers (from XForms 1.1);

 * better CSS support;

 * numerous bug fixes;

 * some speed improvements.

Some of these changes will affect already deployed forms, so we recommend
that you read the notes on the skimstone site before upgrading.

More details are here:

  <http://skimstone.x-port.net/node/227>

Regards,

Mark