How does Xforms handle CDATA?

From: Flinton Adam <Adam.Flinton@cfh.nhs.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:03:55 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

If I have an element such as:

<text><![CDATA[Some<strong> StoryBoard text goes here test text
</text>

In an instance, I would like to be able to get that text into a
textarea.

Such as:

<xforms:textarea class="richtext" ref="narative/text/text()" >
                                <xforms:label />
                                <xforms:hint>Where the Storyboard text
goes</xforms:hint>
                            </xforms:textarea>

Will/Should XForms return me the content of the text element (including
the cdata)?

Adam

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.