More XForms at XTech 2006

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:20:36 -0700
To: www-forms@w3.org

All,

This year's edition of XTech will again feature several XForms-related
presentations:

   http://xtech06.usefulinc.com/schedule

If I read the schedule correctly, there will be:

o A tutorial by Steven Pemberton, "Introduction to XHTML2 and XForms"

o A presentation by Mark Birbek, "Building Rich, Encapsulated Widgets
Using XBL, XForms and SVG"

o A presentation by Erik Bruchez (myself), "XForms: an alternative to Ajax?"

I hope to see some www-forms list members up there in Amsterdam!

-Erik