RE: Reminder for send comments and issues

Hi Leigh,

I like the @id idea.

You've also made me wonder whether actually most of the other use cases only
require access to the next context up. Thinking about it, you don't often
need to go up an arbitrary levels, you just generally need to 'get out of' a
context that has been set for some other purpose.

A typical example is the use of a group with model-based switching to
control the appearance (or not) of some controls; often the problem is that
the controls themselves operate in the context of the group's parent.

So...maybe my context() function should have an ID parameter as you suggest,
and then in addition we add another function that just gets the parent
context. It doesn't take any parameters, which hopefully addresses your
fragility concerns. :)

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.