Re: How can I send messages between XForms and HTML

From: Sergey Shebanin <splash@rulogic.ru>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:53:08 +0400
To: www-forms@w3.org
Thanx, I understood how to do this in Mozilla/Firefox. It works.

In IE (FormsPlayer) I can catch only standard event (defined in W3C
Recommendation) with
<script for="object-id" event="xforms-event" type="text/javascript">
But I still cann't catch any user defined events fired with
<xforms:dispatch .../>
Also when I call
document.getElementById('some-xforms-trigger').fireEvent('DOMActivate')
I see error message.
Can anybody explain how to interact XForms and JavaScript in IE
(FormsPlayer)
Thanx.