Request for new feature of xforms

From: Alexander Surkov <surkov@dc.baikal.ru>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:32:44 +0900
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi. I have an idea for you about xfroms.

Since xforms differentiate datas from presentation then I guess should be
presented ability to load model externaly. It is useful when I have one model
and few presentations. In instance:

// file describes a model (model.xml)

// file describes the first presentation
<model src="model.xml"/>
<!-- here the first presentation for model -->

// file describes the second presentation
<model src="model.xml"/>
<!-- here the second presentation for model -->

Please tell me your opinion about this.

Alexander Surkov.