reload select when selection changes in linked select

From: Steve Heron <steven.heron@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:17:09 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi, can anyone tell me how in XForms I would link two select elements
such that when a new selection is made in the first, the contents of
the second are refreshed, eg select a car Manufacturer from list 1 and
see the corresponding car Models in list2 refreshed. What markup would
I need to establish this dependency. The selects must be populated
with value/label pairs, incidentally, a space separated list value
won't do. Thanks in advance.
Steve H