Mozilla XForms Preview2

From: Aaron Reed <mozillaxforms@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:55:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-forms@w3.org

The Mozilla project today released a second preview of
its XForms extension, available as a .xpi and ready to
be used to extend the recently released Beta 2 version
of Firefox 1.5.  Mozilla XForms support has been
developed over the last year by IBM, Novell, and
independent contributors.  Please refer to the XForms
project page at http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xforms
for download and installation information.  Please
note that the release notes have been updated and
contain status of our progress toward spec
implementation.  We look forward to any feedback on
the netscape.public.mozilla.xml newsgroup -- Mozilla
XForms dev team

http://mail.yahoo.com