value-changing

From: Robert Bull <rob.bull@blackdog.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:52:19 -0000
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
I have probably missed a massive "thread" somewhere along the line, but
somehow the removal of the value-changing event between the candidate
recommendation and the recommendation seems to have passed me by.

I have searched my e-mail archive in vain; has this event been left out of
xForms 1.0?

Is there anything similar that implementations capture to monitor instance
manipulation?

RR
*  This e-mail is for the intended recipient only, *
*  its contents and the content of any attachments *
*  is copyright material belonging to HoT Training *
*  and Consultancy Ltd, and all information herein *
*  should be treated as Company Confidential       *