Evaluation context for xf:setindex

From: Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <u.n.l@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:33:16 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi All,

maybe I'm missing something, but I can't find a statement about what
exactly is supposed to be the evaluation context for the index attribute
of xf:setindex:

Is it a) the binding context established by the enclosing element of
element xf:setindex, or is it b) the binding context of element
xf:repeat referenced by the repeat attribute of element xf:setindex ?

I'd prefer a) since it's consistent with other actions rules. Any opinions ?

Regards,
Uli.
--
Ulrich Nicolas Lissť