XForms and Accessibility

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:28:45 -0800
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

I would be interested in hearing from any vendors who have XForms
processors for the WAI community.

Also, does anyone know of tools to validate XForms for Sec 508 and WAI

A quick scan of WAI Tools [1] did not show any.
XForms is presently not listed on WAI Conformance [2] but it is in the
DHTML Roadmap [3].

Some tools, such as Cynthia, certify XHTML+XForms pages as accessible,
but report that they have no input elements, so I don't think they're
actually checking.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/conformance.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/roadmap/DHTMLRoadmap110505.html