XForms and Accessibility

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:28:45 -0800
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

I would be interested in hearing from any vendors who have XForms
processors for the WAI community.

Also, does anyone know of tools to validate XForms for Sec 508 and WAI
profiles?

A quick scan of WAI Tools [1] did not show any.
XForms is presently not listed on WAI Conformance [2] but it is in the
DHTML Roadmap [3].

Some tools, such as Cynthia, certify XHTML+XForms pages as accessible,
but report that they have no input elements, so I don't think they're
actually checking.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/conformance.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/roadmap/DHTMLRoadmap110505.html