Re: AJAX vs. Xforms

Jason,

You're right of course.  And the issue I was hoping to raise is that the
decision about such things as email addresses in client forms is a
security policy decision, not a technology one.  I can imagine scenarios
where the security of the email address in a rich client application is
not an issue.

Eric

--
Important Note:  This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged,
undisclosed or otherwise confidential information.  If you have received